Welcome to The Joint - St. Paul, On Grand! As your local chiropractor in St. Paul, MN, we invite you to join the millions of Americans who have not only found relief from back pain, but also a pathway to wellness with chiropractic’s natural, drug-free approach to healthcare.
How We Can Help
Whether you are familiar with chiropractic care or this is your first time, you can expect your visit to The Joint to be new and different from any healthcare experience you’ve had before. Perhaps even life-changing.
Here is a quick and easy way to see what makes The Joint …the chiropractic place the perfect chiropractic destination:
- Conveniently Located
- Open Nights & Weekends
- No Appointment required
- No Insurance Hassles / Requirements
- Affordable Personalized Care Plans
- Licensed Chiropractors & Chiropractic Physicians
Our chiropractic services offer you and your family a quality, affordable, convenient and accessible healthcare solution. Chiropractic assists in eliminating and relieving the days of shoulder, neck and back pain as well as many other “symptoms” you may be experiencing. So whatever your ailments may be, visit our St. Paul chiropractic office, because your overall health is our business. And remember, you never need an appointment to visit The Joint so stop in when it is convenient for you. See you soon!
Dr. Christine Bartholomew
Dr. Christine Bartholomew was raised in Prior Lake, MN and attended Northwestern Health Sciences University where she achieved her dream of becoming a Doctor of Chiropractic. She is passionate about changing the lives of her patients by being “in tune” with their wants and needs. “When I improve one life I believe it improves the world”! Dr. Christine enjoys life and frequently takes road trips by motorcycle and loves being on the water fishing, boating or tubing down the river!
The best way to contact us is via phone, then email.
Did You Know?
Routine chiropractic care can provide management and relief for the following:
- Back Pain
- Neck Pain
- Migraine and Tension Headaches
- Shoulder and Elbow Pain
- Knee, Foot and Ankle Pain
- Leg Pain (Sciatica)
- Chronic Injuries
- And More!
Chiropractic may also help:
- Improve Nervous System Function
- Relieve Prenatal Discomfort
- Increase Vitality and Improve Quality of Life
- Provide Preventative Care
- Improve Overall Health and Wellness for both Children and Adults
Friendly Tips for Your Chiropractic Visit
How to get the most out of your Melbourne chiropractic visit:
- Wear loose fitting and comfortable clothes.
- Write down a list of your problem areas (lower back pain, any sports injury, stiffness, etc.)
- Include any accidents that you may have been in (car accidents, falls, sports accidents, etc.)
- Include any persistent problems (sleep difficulty, headaches, neck pain, soreness, etc.)
- Include any health conditions and any surgeries you have had.
- In other words, tell your chiropractor about all of your health conditions so that he can help you best.
In other words, tell your chiropractor all about your lifestyle and health conditions so that they can tailor your chiropractic care to maximize your health goals.
- September 18, 2014With tons of pesticides and toxic weedkillers already flooding our farms, who wants more of them? Apparently, the United States Department of Agriculture– and they’re going to get what they’ve asked for. Despite numerous objections from millions of Americans, the United States Department of Agriculture (USDA) has granted its final approval for a new wave of genetically ...
- September 12, 2014Having extra body fat can tax our hips, joints, and feet in ways that force them to erode beneath the weight. Unfortunately, many grains have stuff that lead to such weight gain– and overall poorer performance throughout our bodies. Check out a list of some ingredients you should start consuming more of instead of grain ...
- September 5, 2014Our children are, in many ways, living in a cleaner environment than our parents could have claimed. Because of more stringent environmental health regulations, we can feel confident for our young ones that things like water coming from just about any tap across the nation won’t make them sick, smog has been greatly lowered because ...
- August 28, 2014Did you know that taking your vacation days is imperative to good brain health? Physical health, too– in fact, some researchers have even said that employers should offer their workers a couple vacations not once a year, but once a week. A Harvard Business School study looked at employees of a consulting group during a four-year ...
- August 21, 2014Most peoples’ image of a fulfilling life probably doesn’t include broccoli and brussels sprouts– but should it? Researchers recently discovered a connection between eating tons of fruits and veggies and enjoying a pleasurable life, which is termed a person’s eudaemonic well-being. Overall, the findings were able to reveal that fruits and veggies can do more than just ...
- August 14, 2014When it comes to raised blood pressure levels, there are only so many techniques you can use to lower them. But could chiropractic care be another one of those techniques to add to the list? A study looked to uncover the answer, as both the biomechanical and physiological impacts of one unilateral lower cervical spinal adjustment ...
- August 8, 2014There’s a ton of information out there about what to eat, what not to eat, what exercise is best for the fastest fat burn and a myriad of tips and tricks to lose weight and feel great. With all of this information, it can be easy to lose touch with the foundation of healthy living. ...
- August 1, 2014There always seems to be some sort of new prescription pill that claims to work wonders in promoting health and wellness. You’ve most likely seen the commercials or advertisements where a large company is making some unrealistic claim to better health. The truth is that the best health can come from natural things, and not ...
- July 25, 2014Have you ever heard of retail therapy? Well, there might be some truth to it. Of course, shopping can be pricey and is not meant to address mental issues. Even so, it may actually make you healthier. Find out how before you hit the malls this weekend. Shopping Can Help You Live Longer: Sounds too good ...