Welcome to The Joint - St. Paul, On Grand! As your local chiropractor in St. Paul, MN, we invite you to join the millions of Americans who have not only found relief from back pain, but also a pathway to wellness with chiropractic’s natural, drug-free approach to healthcare.
How We Can Help
Whether you are familiar with chiropractic care or this is your first time, you can expect your visit to The Joint to be new and different from any healthcare experience you’ve had before. Perhaps even life-changing.
Here is a quick and easy way to see what makes The Joint …the chiropractic place the perfect chiropractic destination:
- Conveniently Located
- Open Nights & Weekends
- No Appointment required
- No Insurance Hassles / Requirements
- Affordable Personalized Care Plans
- Licensed Chiropractors & Chiropractic Physicians
Our chiropractic services offer you and your family a quality, affordable, convenient and accessible healthcare solution. Chiropractic assists in eliminating and relieving the days of shoulder, neck and back pain as well as many other “symptoms” you may be experiencing. So whatever your ailments may be, visit our St. Paul chiropractic office, because your overall health is our business. And remember, you never need an appointment to visit The Joint so stop in when it is convenient for you. See you soon!
Dr. Christine Bartholomew
Dr. Christine Bartholomew was raised in Prior Lake, MN and attended Northwestern Health Sciences University where she achieved her dream of becoming a Doctor of Chiropractic. She is passionate about changing the lives of her patients by being “in tune” with their wants and needs. “When I improve one life I believe it improves the world”! Dr. Christine enjoys life and frequently takes road trips by motorcycle and loves being on the water fishing, boating or tubing down the river!
The best way to contact us is via phone, then email.
Did You Know?
Routine chiropractic care can provide management and relief for the following:
- Back Pain
- Neck Pain
- Migraine and Tension Headaches
- Shoulder and Elbow Pain
- Knee, Foot and Ankle Pain
- Leg Pain (Sciatica)
- Chronic Injuries
- And More!
Chiropractic may also help:
- Improve Nervous System Function
- Relieve Prenatal Discomfort
- Increase Vitality and Improve Quality of Life
- Provide Preventative Care
- Improve Overall Health and Wellness for both Children and Adults
Friendly Tips for Your Chiropractic Visit
How to get the most out of your St. Paul chiropractic visit:
- Wear loose fitting and comfortable clothes.
- Write down a list of your problem areas (lower back pain, any sports injury, stiffness, etc.)
- Include any accidents that you may have been in (car accidents, falls, sports accidents, etc.)
- Include any persistent problems (sleep difficulty, headaches, neck pain, soreness, etc.)
- Include any health conditions and any surgeries you have had.
- In other words, tell your chiropractor about all of your health conditions so that he can help you best.
In other words, tell your chiropractor all about your lifestyle and health conditions so that they can tailor your chiropractic care to maximize your health goals.
- December 8, 2014This past weekend, my family and I got into a friendly debate about just how “worth it” organic food is compared with conventional food…while sitting around a table eating pizza at a local parlor (there goes my credibility). But hear me out for a minute! Yes, grub of the organic variety is admittedly more expensive, ...
- December 3, 2014Chiropractic care is more wide-spread than many people give it credit for– and medical circles across the world are starting to tune into its plethora of benefits. Studies have repeatedly laid claim to the notion that chiropractic care could help relieve symptoms of many health problems, ranging from vertigo to cancer! The complementary alternative medicine ...
- November 21, 2014The night is still young, the TV is still on, and you can’t help but feel a sense of worry setting in. Worry about how much sleep (or lack thereof) you’re gonna get this time. Worry about how well you’re going to sleep once you inevitably do. Worry about how you’re going to manage falling ...
- November 10, 2014We trust our nation’s health agencies– or at least, we’d like to think we do. But the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) has got some secret data that could show whether or not there are “dangerous and illegal drug residues” in our nation’s milk, claims the Center for Science in the Public Interest (CSPI). Two years ago, ...
- November 4, 2014The symptom relief you can experience through chiropractic care can extend to the most far-reaching of health conditions, ranging from those as subtle as spinal pain and as brutal as blindness. With that in mind, perhaps it’s time to see why chiropractic care can also lead to the relief of plenty of other physical and ...
- October 24, 2014When’s the last time you called in sick…without really being sick? Chances are, even if you don’t remember when you last did it– you’ve almost certainly done it before. Or perhaps you’ve called in sick and really were sick– though your own decision to drink yourself sick the night before probably wouldn’t hold as a good ...
- October 17, 2014The health practices used in the world today are finally starting to celebrate the health benefits offered through chiropractic care across the globe– and for good reason. Chiropractic therapy, a complementary and alternative medicine (CAM) approach that has yielded positive results time and time again, can no longer be deemed inadequate by even the most ...
- October 9, 2014How come our nose just blows and blows when we get sick? And why do our noses run so much more than we even want to when we’ve got a cold coming our way? Questions like those, bring about answers like these: even when you don’t have a cold (or a flu, allergies, whatever), your body ...
- October 3, 2014From the beginning of fall to winter’s final thaw, we have so much to love between September and March. That being said, that same time period boasts a not-so-friendly reality: the flu season. But you don’t have to let a flu-inducing bug keep you down and out this flu season! In fact, you won’t even ...